Helping teenager for activity club- unit 3



Hi my name is Marcel·lí Corominas. I’m twelve years old. I live in Banyoles, Catalunya and I’m studying at Casa Nostra school.
In my free time, I play computer games, I do canoeing and skiing.
I usually play computer games at the weekend. I play two hours on Saturday and Sunday but sometimes I play more time.
My favourite sport is canoeing because I think that is a sport in which you are in contact with the nature. I do canoeing six hours a week whit my friends at the lake of Banyoles.


In this photo I’m doing canoe in a competition in Lleida, Catalunya. At the moment I’m crossing the line. In the future I would like to win a competition.

In this other photo I’m doing a slalom. Usually I rank between the three first racers. In the future I want to do snowboard.
I also play some instruments, such as the cello or the flute.
I want to help in the activity club because I like playing with children.
Marcel·lí Corominas.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

E-friend - unit 2

Transports- unit 4